6.26.2005

summer's here, the freaks are out.

Today, for the first time since last summer, I took a stroll over to my favorite little park for some R&R....and sun. Along with a friend, I laid out my blanket, and nestled in for some lazy summer afternoon lounging.

After about 20 minutes in the sun, sweat was beading and pouring down my body. The weathermen did say mid 90s, but I hadn't believed them.

Well, as I lay there talking to my friend, this little old guy in running shorts strolled up onto the grass and sat down, leaning up against the little iron fence behind him. I had a flash of familiarity, pondering for a moment, but dismissed the possibility that this man was the one I was thinking of. That is, until he spread his legs and pulled out his penis.

I kid you not, it's the SAME guy from last year. I knew it the second I saw him. And he has to go and flash me on my first return to the park?! What is WITH this sicko!? And just like last time, I turned to my friend and said "Okay, yeah, so that guy totally just pulled his dick out of his shorts. This is a family place!" Next time, I'm gonna throw food at it so the pigeons peck off his pecker.

I can't help feel like this is some sort of groundhog's day. "Look folks! Penis has a shadow! 6 more weeks of summer!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really think you ought to look right at him and say "oh gee, what happened, you poor thing"!!!

Anonymous said...

Take a picture (of his face) and plaster the neighborhood. See how fast he disappears

Anonymous said...

LMAO! Again?? That's so friggen nasty!

windy city girl said...

The groundhog ref. is too much :-)