6.06.2005

itchy twitchy witchy

This could totally be one of those things that was only funny to me but...

Yesterday I spent the day cleaning and moving things and installing my air conditioner and trying to ignore the snow-like pollen that was falling outside (and actually accumulating into piles 6 or 7 inches high on the sidewalks). This is all very bad for my allergies, and even though I take and love my Allegra, you just can't fight dust elephants and New York car exhaust and other general ick that, when stirred up, makes me sneezy.

So after several hours of this, I turned on the TV to chill out. I watched a little Extreme Makeover, and when a commercial came on, I walked away to get a drink. For the gazillionth time that day, I scrunched up my face and wiggled my itchy nose, except this time it was perfectly synchronized with the familiar "dittle dittle dit" of Samantha's spell-casting nose in Bewitched coming from the television.

I laughed at the coincidence quite heartily for several moments, and then I sneezed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL...I loved that show so much!